Exchange Agreement Employment Permit

If the worker has been posted from another Member State where he holds a valid work permit, this is accepted in accordance with the Van der Elst case. However, employers should bear in mind that the posted worker needs a letter from the employer or an authorised person within the company refining the duration of the posting and its position for immigration purposes. Immigration is regulated by a separate organization www.inis.gov.ie/. This involves the exchange of international food marketing students in order to gain work experience in large food companies in Switzerland and abroad. As a first step, employees must be offered a job with the Irish company for at least two years. .